24 August 2011

Letters to Little Red Riding Hood

Dear Red Riding Hood
Were you scared when the wolf came because I was! He had sharp teeth and pointed claws. Thank you for the delicious cakes and the pretty flowers. Come and see me again some time. Thank you for getting me out of the cupboard. Sorry the wolf tricked you. You were really brave. Please thank your dad for helping to save me. Was the axe sharp?
Love from Grandma
(Mia)

Dear Red Riding Hood
Thank you for the delicious chocolate muffins. Were you scared when the wolf was chasing you? Was it scary when your Dad put you up in the tree? Were you feeling sorry for me getting stuck in a cupboard? Were you happy when your Dad killed the wolf?
From Grandma
(Cole)

Dear Red Riding Hood

Were you scared when the wolf chased you?I liked your muffins. Did the wolf try to eat you? Thank you for the food.
From Grandma (Sam Sargent)

Dear Red Riding Hood
I liked the chocolate iced cake with banana biscuits. I was scared when I saw the wolf in my bed! I had to climb up into the cupboard to hide from the big bad wolf! He had very big, sharp teeth. I was glad your dad cut the wolf.
From Grandma
(James)

No comments:

Post a Comment