18 June 2012

Today we wrote stories about the storm last night.  Mrs Robertson taught us to use bold writing. We had to make sure we used exciting action words and noises!
 
Last night I heard the thunder. I shot under the blankets.  I shivered.  BOOM went the thunder. My bed shook.  I looked at the lightning.  It nearly made me blind because it was so bright. I shut the curtains.
Jordan

I was lying in bed and I heard a BOOM! I was terrified.  My windows were shaking and flapping to and fro.  I was frightened.  The lightning crashed loudly and I ran to Mum and Dad.  I woke up to see the lightning.  There was a power cut.
Anya

Last night there was a thunder storm.  I heard lots of thunder.  I was in my bed happily dreaming about cupcakes when boom went the thunder.  I woke up with a fright.  I went down to mummy's room.  I said "that thunder disturbed my cupcake dream."  Then I went back to my bed until... crash went the lightning.  I woke up again.
Lane


No comments:

Post a Comment