12 February 2013

Inukshuk- Rock Person


I got my stones from off the road. We made Inukshuk men out of five rocks. We stacked our stones and Mrs Roberts hot glue gunned our men.We put varnish on it.  Charlie

On Friday I got my stones. I collected five stones. They were from my garden. The five stones are different and they are head, arms, body and two feet.
An Inukshuk means 'friendship and good luck.' We had to put it together. The Inuit people come from Canada.
We had to balance the stones and then Mrs Roberts with a hot glue gun and Mrs Roberts burnt her fingers. Today Mrs Roberts put varnish on them. On Friday we will make some boxes for our stone men.     Ashlee

On Friday we made little stone people and I got my stones from the beach. They have a body and a little head and our teacher hot glued them together. Then our teacher varnished them and they looked just like cool little people.       Harrison

1 comment:

  1. I love your stone people room one! Cool comment Harry. Aunty Lydia. Melbourne, Australia

    ReplyDelete